Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year to All



We are going to try something new for the New Year. I'm going to try to start blogging. I've never done this before but a friend of mine (Brook) does this and I would like to try. We will give it a go and hopefully all of you will be interested to know what is going on in our family and will check into it. Make a note we are at http://www.maschinofamily.blogspot.com/. Check us out from time to time to see new pictures and see what we are doing.




I would like to wish you all a Happy New Year and may many blessings come your way in 2009!!

5 comments:

  1. Yeah! Blogging is great fun, our families and friends who do not see us all the time love it! Have fun! This will also give you a reason to upload and take more pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year from the Nichter's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year from the Courter's!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great now I can see what my babies are up to and how they are changing more often. Happy New Year and the best of everything in the coming year.

    Love MOM

    ReplyDelete